Focus on Productivity
Goal Setting and Getting Things Done
Goal Setting is one of the most basic and essential skills someone can develop. What makes a good goal? We touch on goal characteristics, time management, making a ‘to do list’, and what to do when setbacks occur. This workshop will provide the knowledge and skills to complete tasks and get things done.
Our Goal Setting and Getting Things Done workshop will cover strategies to help your staff overcome procrastination. These skills will translate into increased satisfaction in their professional and personal lives. Participants will learn the Goal Setting characteristics of successful people and in turn will become happier and more productive individuals.
- Overcome procrastination
- Manage time effectively
- Accomplish important tasks
- Create SMART goals
The Encarta Dictionary defines knowledge management as the organisation of intellectual resources and information systems within a business environment. Sounds pretty simple, right? Take a moment, though, and think about all the information that each person has in their brain. That’s a lot of knowledge!
The Knowledge Management workshop will give participants the tools to begin implementing knowledge management in your organisation, no matter what the size of the company or the budget. Wherever there are humans working together for one goal, there is knowledge to be harvested, stored, and dispensed as needed.
- Understand the basic concept of knowledge management (KM)
- Identify the do’s and don’ts of KM
- Identify the new KM paradigm
- Identify KM models
- Understand how to build a KM rational for your company
- Understand how to customise KM definitions
- Identify the steps to implementing KM in your organisation
- Identify tips for success
Developing good Organisational Skill is an investment that will provide on-going benefits. To be successful means to be organised. These skills will filter through all aspects of your professional and personal lives. Throughout this workshop participants will be given the tools necessary to develop better Organisational Skills.
Through Organisational Skills participants will learn techniques to improve productivity and management of their workload. Every day people waste time looking for items. So stop looking for those important items, and start knowing where they are by getting organised.
- Examine current habits and routines that are not organised
- Learn to prioritise your time schedule and daily tasks
- Determine ways of storing information and supplies
- Learn to organise personal and work space
- Learn to resist procrastination
- Make plans to stay organised in the future
Most people wish they had more time in a day. This workshop will show participants how to organise their lives and find those hidden moments. Participants will learn how to establish routines, set goals, create an efficient environment, and use time-honoured planning and organisational tools to maximise their personal productivity.
Personal Productivity is a goal most of us have. Through this workshop participants will be on the right track in achieving that goal. Some people blame everything that goes wrong in their life on something or someone else, but through this workshop participants will take ownership and begin to lead a more productive life.
- Set and evaluate SMART goals
- Use routines to maximise productivity
- Use scheduling tools to make the most of time
- Stay on top of your to-do list
- Start new tasks and projects on the right foot
- Use basic project management techniques
- Organise physical and virtual workspaces for maximum efficiency
- Take back time from e-mail and handheld devices
- Beat procrastination
Personal time management skills are essential for professional success in any workplace. Those able to successfully implement time management strategies are able to control their workload rather than spend each day in a frenzy of activity reacting to crisis after crisis – stress declines and personal productivity soars! These highly effective individuals are able to focus on the tasks with the greatest impact to them and their organisation.
The Time Management workshop will cover strategies to help participants learn these crucial strategies. Participants will be given a skill set that include personal motivation, delegation skills, organisation tools, and crisis management. We’ll cover all this and more during this workshop.
- Plan and prioritise each day’s activities in a more efficient, productive manner
- Overcome procrastination quickly and easily
- Handle crises effectively and quickly
- Organise your workspace and workflow to make better use of time
- Delegate more efficiently
- Use rituals to make your life run smoother
- Plan meetings more appropriately and effectively